Friday, March 27, 2009

Yes I signed up in the facebook

After hearing so much(too much) of it, I am now compelled to try it out. I had been using Hi5 and had been tackling it hard due to its flashy design(the customized designs on profile). The flashy designs were so much irritating for my eyes and of course slowed the cybercafe's computers(na, mine's fast).

So 2 days ago I signed up in the facebook. The home page was cool(is really? I am confused); standard, no eye candies. The sign up is the fastest one I have had till now. But after the sign up they show me the 3 easy(first steps) steps to go through before you have facebook experience. It took me a lil time to fill them up, anyway they could be skippable. After it was finished the starting page was very confusing to me; Must be due to the hi5. Everything was so short.

One thing that caught my eyes was the "What's on your mind". It was simply like twitter; though you could write long paragraphs on it which is limited to about 150 in twitter. Though the twitter like posting felt good.

A thing about facebook is really irritating. The comfirmation box. You need to time to time confirm the thing you do with the image comfirmation which is for more anger, case sensitive.

Haven't seen much yet, bye for now. Just twitting...

1 comment:

  1. You will soon find what is facebook all about. Go on, find more things inside. Don't forget to sign into a groups and try out different applications

    ReplyDelete