You ever used flash, trying to make up some Animated Sequence. Try Go!Animate, an easy to use flash Animator thats way easy than using Adobe Falsh. It's not just for the one that is struggling with other flash Animators, it is just for everyone.
Using Go!Animate is free and paid facilities are there too. At the first time using Go!Animate you are welcomed with a well detailed tutorial. Finish the tutorial and you start creating your first Animation. You can select from list of characters for your Animation.
The characters vary from robots to aliens, monkies to cats, and so on. You can also make your own character from character creator.
You got the characters right now you can also choose form the environment your characters would do the acts.
Characters and environment are setup now you need is a short story(short is really good for starters; you will know when you make 5 sec of animation, xD).
After you make your Animation video it will be posted for viewing. Sharing is can be really helpful for your future projects because, more 'likes' you get from viewers you can unlock items needed for your animation. Watch other videos and learn from them... until then I am thinking of a story(Hmmm)
Monday, July 25, 2011
Friday, July 1, 2011
Before, I helped you guys with installing the Android LiveCD. Now here's how you can install Andorid on your PC working side by side with Windows, using Android SDK. Before download look at the System Requirements.
- Go to http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html.
- Java from http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp. If you don't already have it. It is recommended to install newer version of Java(JDE).
- you want to develop apps from the SDK then you will also need to download ECLIPSE. But that's the other part. Download it from
The "Eclipse Classic" version is recommended. Otherwise, a Java or RCP version of Eclipse is recommended.
- Launch ADV from Eclipse by clicking Window > Android SDK and AVD Manager. You can also start the AVD Manager from the command line by calling the
androidtool in the tools directory of the Android SDK.
- Click New and the ADV creation dialog appears. Enter a size under SD Card. It's not an actual SD card but it stores the IMG file of the Android for storing Data. Eg:512.
- Then Click Create AVD.You’re now ready to run Android on your PC! Select your new virtual Android by clicking Start.
- Start your AVD. It may take some time to load. After it loads you can see a browser app. Click on it and goto:https://market.android.com/ You will need to Register or Login through your existing Account. Select Apps you want and Download them.
- The Default Apps like email work great. However the call app may(will?) not work. The games you download will work great. I tried Angry Birds and Pac Man.